“Therefore accept one another, just as Christ also accepted you, to the glory of God." -Romans 15:7
From the moment someone walks through the door we want them to feel like family, just as Christ accepts us. Maybe it's the smile, the handshake, or the friendly personality that eases their mind in walking through the doors at Surprise Christian Church for the first time. We want them to come back to a place where they freely worship, freely feel at home, and freely encounter Jesus.
We want to make a great guest experience and that starts with YOU.
- Connection Hub - Assist with information about events and connecting guests with their next steps at SCC
- Welcome Host - Welcome guests in the worship room and assist with seating guests as the room fills up.
- Coffee/Communion Hosts - Prepare coffee and communion
- Set Up Team - Put the final touches on the building for Sunday Worship
- Reset Team - Clean and organize the building directly after Sunday Worship
- Donut Team - Donate a sweet snack for our church family to share in between worship services
- Sign Team - For those with a truck willing to set up our signs on Greenway
- Mid-Week Cleaning Team - Deep cleaning the building during the week to prepare the building to be used by the community
If you desire to connect all guests with the family of Surprise Christian Church, Guest Experience is your ministry area.