Our volunteers are positive leaders and role models for our students, who engage with them by building meaningful connections, having fun, and teaching them about the Word. If you have a heart for infants, kids, or teenagers, come join our incredible team!
We have several areas to serve in our Family Ministry during our weekend services:
- Nursery: Come and hold some adorable babies! Care for infants while worshiping God, sharing Bible stories, and pouring out the love of Jesus!
- Preschool: Get that energy ready and come play with some of the cutest kids you’ll ever meet! Dance to worship, play games and teach the Bible! Fill your spiritual bucket when you hear their little voices singing praises, praying, and sharing God’s love. There is nothing quite like it.
- Elementary: Are you ready to make a difference in a child’s life? Meet some amazing kids while teaching God’s word and sharing His love. Sing worship, play games, create crafts. It’s as easy as following our weekly lesson plan that’s printed out for you and showing kindness to these awesome kids. It will leave you feeling blessed and joyful all week!
- Check-In: You can still be a part of this awesome Kids ministry without being in a classroom! Help new and existing families with the check-in process, direct them to their classrooms, and assist with the hallway before, during and after service. Be a light and show God’s love by making everyone feel welcomed and cared for!
- Youth: Designed to help junior high and high school students grow in their faith and relationship with God. We intend to equip and build-up young disciples who are on fire for Jesus and who can make a positive impact for Christ.
A list of positions we have available in the family minstry includes:
- Lead Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Assistant
- Lead Preschool Teacher
- Preschool Assistant
- Junior Preschool Volunteer (Youth)
- Lead Elementary Teacher
- Elementary Assistant
- Junior Elementary Volunteer (Youth)
- Check-In Volunteer
- Youth Service Leader
- Youth Small Group Leader
Thank you for showing interest in the Family Ministry team here at Surprise Christian Church. We look forward to having you be a part of this team and using your talent to glorify the Heavenly Father.